Simplify Implementation and Future-Proof Your CIS
The utilities business is complex regardless of the size of the customer base. Revenues increasingly face pressure from water and energy conservation and distributed generation. At the same time, utilities require new ways to interact with an increasingly sophisticated customer base and creative billing and collections options. They also face political pressure to help administer regulatory and public policy.
Small- and mid-sized utilities struggle to fulfill the mandate of a demanding and increasingly savvy public on a shrinking budget. Must they settle for limited CIS solutions that struggle to meet the demands of an increasingly complex industry? Must they choose between functionality and cost?
- Get the state-of-the-art solution from the #1 provider of customer information systems. Guarantee that your organization can meet the challenges of tomorrow.
- Get on a cloud and adopt an ownership model that lightens the burden of fielding a top-notch staff with a varied set of technical skills.
- Tap into a community and benefit from best practices on meeting the public mandate.
- Future-proof your enterprise with the market-leading CIS solution
- Join a community of leading-edge utility companies
- Adopt proven utility best practices
- Shorten conversion timeframe with turn-key solution
- Get more time to focus on post go-live success factors, including testing and change management
- Budget-friendly support model
- Cloud hosting on SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud
- SAP Customer Relationship and Billing powered by SAP in-memory database technology
- Built-in reporting with meaningful dashboards and KPIs for managers
- Rich web customer self-service functions
- CIS-embedded meter data management for enhanced operations
- Smart grid analytics for next-level grid management
- Seven-month deployment and conversion
- Bundled application management services (12 months)
- Available additional AMS support
To schedule an expert briefing, contact us at bettersolutions4U@utegration.com