- SAP AMI MDUS Integration & CIS Enablement
- AMI Meter Deployment
Middle Tennessee Electric Membership Corporation(MTEMC) distributes electricity to residential and business members in a four-county area directly south and east of metropolitan Nashville.
Enablement of the following processes:
- Master data synchronization and reconciliation
- Meter Usage data collection and VEE
- Remote disconnections and reconnections
- Meter status ping & on demand reads
- Meter event management
- AMI meter deferral / opt out
- Process exceptions & control
- Conversion of pre-deployed meters
- Mass deployment preparations
CHALLENGES / OPPORTUNITIES
- Customizations required to replace SAP AMI bulk messages with single messages.
- Master data corrections required manual intervention.
- Performance tuning required to improve mass synchronizations.
- Different meter read reason required different read selection to accommodate business requirement.
- Master data synchronization using standard MDUS AMI services (EhP6).
- Bill customers using remote meter reads and interval data with > 99% read reliability.
- Support remote disconnect and reconnect for account delinquencies and customer moves.
- Support customer service with meter status and on demand reads.
- Manage and handle meter issues through meter events.
- Exception monitoring to manage and process AMI exceptions.
- Comprehensive custom framework to manage AMI meter deployment.
- Standard synchronization in real time improves performance and reduces implementation time and cost.
- Exception monitoring improved efficiency of managing AMI exceptions.
- AMI meters with 99% read reliability improved billing rate.
- Billing of consumption/demand with interval data with same meter type saves cost on procurement.
- Meter deployment tool improved the efficiency of order completion and success rate of meter exchanges.
Check out the webinar MTEMC AMI MDUS Lessons Learned ASUG Webinar