- Respond to queries or requests submitted by you
- Process orders or applications submitted by you
- Administer or otherwise carry out our obligations in relation to any agreement you have with us
- Anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you
- Create products or services that may meet your needs
- Informing you about our products and services, which may include contacting you by telephone
Collection of non-personal information
Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
Use of your personal information submitted to other web sites
We cannot be responsible for the privacy policies and practices of other web sites even if:
- You accessed the third party web site using links from our web site; or
- You linked to our web site from a third party web site.
We recommend that you check the policy of each site you visit and contact the owner or operator of such web site if you have any concerns or questions.
Submission of others personal information
How you can contact us