We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic marketing analyst focused on B2B marketing including creating maintaining and distributing content executed via specific campaigns. The role will work closely with colleagues and event coordinator in developing strategies around raising awareness of our solutions and increasing attendance to events.
- Responsible for development and implementation of marketing programs or projects that support organizational marketing objectives
- Works individually or within a team to analyze market conditions, develop marketing forecasts, estimate costs, conduct marketing tests, etc.
- Plans, creates and/or produces marketing communications and/or promotional materials to implement marketing projects and programs
- Coordinates and develops communication strategies and messages for customer audience
- Develops applications from customer profiling, segmentation, geographic analysis, customer retention and customer acquisition methodologies
- Collects and analyzes data to identify market trends and potentials, user biases and preferences, etc.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, digital media or a related field is required.
- 2-4 years of experience in B2B marketing, preferably with some prior experience. Must be able to travel ~25% per month, or on occasion up to 40% per month.
- Strong written/verbal skills, excellent project management skills, and creativity with focus on delighting customers.
The ideal candidate will also be able to do the following:
- Influence sales leaders and all levels of individual contributors
- Use strong communication skills that motivate teams and drive results.
- Use strong facilitation skills to encourage brainstorming
- Work collaboratively with marketing colleagues, sales partners and other functional groups
- Be comfortable with ambiguity
- Experienced with effective Change Management development and execution
Utegration is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory, diverse work environment. Utegration does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law in any of its programs or activities. We will also make any reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and state disability laws. If you should require any reasonable accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at 713.337.3888.
Utegration participates in the E-Verify employment authorization program.