We are looking for a successful and enthusiastic event planner to produce events from conception through to completion. Event coordinator responsibilities include providing outstanding customer service and organizing memorable events that meet quality expectations.
- Event planning, design and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits and on budget
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts
- Provide feedback and periodic reports to stakeholders
- Propose ideas to improve provided services and event quality
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as schedule, decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material etc
- Ensure compliance with insurance, legal, health and safety obligations
- Specify staff requirements and coordinate their activities
- Cooperate with marketing and to promote and publicize event
- Proactively handle any arising issues and troubleshoot any emerging problems onsite.
- Conduct pre- and post – event evaluations and report on outcomes
- Research market, identify event opportunities and generate interest
- Proven prior experience as an events planner or organizer
- Examples of previously managed events (meetings, parties, corporate events)
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Sales skills and ability to build productive business relationships
- Ability to manage multiple projects independently
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related
- Must be able to travel ~25% per month, or on occasion up to 40%.per month
Utegration is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) employer committed to maintaining a non-discriminatory, diverse work environment. Utegration does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or on any other basis prohibited by applicable law in any of its programs or activities. We will also make any reasonable accommodations to meet our obligations under the Americans with Disabilities Act and state disability laws. If you should require any reasonable accommodations, please contact our Human Resources Department at 713.337.3888.
Utegration participates in the E-Verify employment authorization program.